Registration for the 2022-23 school year is now open here. We require a $75 non-refundable deposit at the time of registration. We highly recommend a school tour prior to registration. If you would like to speak to Sarah Landt, Small World School Director, about setting up a school tour, or to get more information, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Small World School is an environment where:
- Your child’s self esteem will be purposefully nurtured.
- A variety of stimulating learning centers are available throughout class time.
- Your child will benefit from skilled interaction with a team of two teachers.
- Your child will learn to play cooperatively, listening to the “good ideas” of other children.
- Physical challenges are offered and young children gain competence in the use of their bodies.
- Your child’s spiritual/ moral development is nourished in a Christian atmosphere.
- “Art” means experimenting, exploring, expressing and experiencing.
- Your child’s cognitive skills can develop through participation in the various learning centers. (Dramatic play, block building, cooking, table toys, etc. are the vehicles for learning, problem solving, planning, numbers, language, spatial relations and classification).
- Children ages 3 – 5 are welcomed without regard to race, color, or national and ethnic origin.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We look forward to talking to you!