You can register your child to attend Small World School for the 2021-22 school year now! Register here: https://schools.procareconnect.com/register/small-world-school-minnetonka-55305
Small World School is an environment where:
- Your child’s self esteem will be purposefully nurtured.
- A variety of stimulating learning centers are available throughout class time.
- Your child will benefit from skilled interaction with a team of two certified teachers.
- Your child will learn to play cooperatively, listening to the “good ideas” of other children.
- Physical challenges are offered and young children gain competence in the use of their bodies.
- Your child’s spiritual/ moral development is nourished in a Christian atmosphere.
- “Art” means experimenting, exploring, expressing and experiencing.
- Your child’s cognitive skills can develop through participation in the various learning centers. (Dramatic play, block building, cooking, table toys, etc. are the vehicles for learning, problem solving, planning, seriation, numbers, language, spatial relations and classification).
- Children ages 3 – 5 are welcomed without regard to race, color, or national and ethnic origin.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We look forward to talking to you!